Categories : Happy World
I have to confess - I'm not big into Halloween decoratoration...
My children just have to be happy with a thick carpet of fallen leaves...
And like every year since we moved back to a country with changing seasons I think :
The leaves never danced prettier than THIS year...
...and never glowed more magnificent before...
REALLY - isn't THIS fall just AMAZING with it's warm and sunny days we are having over here in northern Germany?
We can even sit OUTSIDE and enjoy our root vegetables right in the glorious afternoon - red beets in soup and on bread this time - sooooo marvelous!
What is definitely going to be on your plate this week?
Categories : Thinking About
Steffi and Okka had a great idea!
Every Friday they pack a virtual package full of joy and fun for their readers and they invite other bloggers to be part of it.
SO - here is mine for you and yours...
This time: full of questions!
- is it o.k to love sheepskin? Or is the correct answer: "WHAT? NO...I don't think it's real... got it from Ross..."
- with so much ethical incorrectness on my plate - shouldn't I exclusively eat vegan or vegetarian?
- or at least - get an iPad App? from Donna Hay?
- could I actually wash my guilt away?
- and when I'm all nice and clean, can I please take a seat here?
- will I be able to finally treat my family to a cake from Leila ?
- or do I rather start a new knitting project?
- what questions will travel with you on this weekend?
Have a GOOD one!